Amdec Group COVID-19 Update
The Amdec Group is closely monitoring developments relating to the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We value both our staff and your business and we want to assure you that we are prioritising our ability to continue an uninterrupted service while ensuring the well-being of our staff and business partners.
In addition to continuously reviewing and updating our business continuity plans in the context of this pandemic, we have implemented several measures to ensure the resilience of our operations and to limit the impact the pandemic may have on our ability to perform to our high standards. Measures taken include:
- We have implemented business travel restrictions in line with President Ramaphosa’s announced restrictions, as well as self-isolation where appropriate. We consider this a prudent step to limit possible exposure.
- Adoption of flexible working arrangements where possible. Where this is not possible, processes are in place to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for our staff.
- Limiting group gatherings and attendance at conferences and events.
- Increased frequency of cleaning at all our premises, and taking precautionary measures on our construction sites.
- Reinforcement of increased hygiene practices in line with World Health Organisation and local government advice.
- Increased communication on COVID-19 (including our approach to managing the associated risks) and the provision of up to date information.
- Encouragement of the use of available technology (such as video conferencing and tele-conferencing tools) to conduct internal and external meetings.
We sincerely hope that you and your respective families, friends and colleagues remain safe and healthy during these uncertain times.