Welcome to River Dale
The newest security village within the Westbrook Estate.
River Dale introduces 221 new free-standing designer homes configured around an expansive communal village green with playgrounds, pathways, and pause areas.
Beautifully appointed and perfectly secure, homes at River Dale combine timeless elegance, spacious living, modern styling, and 21st century convenience. Meticulous attention to detail is evident throughout, with a range of signature features and finishes on offer, both indoors and out.
44 units in Phase 1
Homes at River Dale are skilfully designed for spacious living, with open-plan dining and kitchen spaces, double volume living areas, excellent indoor / outdoor flow.
A home at River Dale offers an unrivalled property asset and an excellent investment in Port Elizabeth’s most iconic lifestyle estate. Distinctive design, superior craftsmanship, and meticulous attention to detail results in homes that reflect the art of luxury modern life.
- Choice of Bosch Stainless steel or Defy Black kitchen appliances
- 4-bedroom homes come with a study
- Fitted with a fibre optic internet connection
- Engineered stone kitchen countertops
- Frameless glass-panel walk-in showers
- 3 Bedroom
Christo Slabbert076 929 1710
Why put down roots in PE?
Second-tier cities – like George in the Eastern Cape, Bloemfontein in the Free State, Nelspruit in Mpumalanga, and...
You can’t put a price on your lifestyle ‒ or can you?
South Africa’s major cities have a lot to offer, but the high cost of living there too often...
‘It takes a village …’ – and Port Elizabeth is showing us how
Winston Churchill once famously observed that “we shape our buildings and thereafter, our buildings shape us.” The statement...
Here's why you should come see our stunning selection of available homes:
- Amazing location, architecture and value.
- The ultimate carefree lifestyle experience.
- Excellent security with "lock-up-and-go" freedom.
- A brilliantly convenient environment.
- Family-friendly spaces throughout the entire estate.